Polyvalent Action with Silicons
Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of recent or long-lasting skin scarring caused by:
- surgical procedures
- breast surgery
Cosmetic treatment for scars:
- hypertrophic and keloid
Polyvalent Action with Silicons helps reduce visible signs of hypertrophic and keloid scars and itching thanks to the special combination of natural smoothing, softening, and anti-inflammatory substances which make scars lighter.
- Hyaluronic Acid: its hydrating and regenerative action promotes skin elasticity
- Resveratrol and Melatonin: their anti-inflammatory and antioxidising actions are useful in treating the reddening typical of the initial stages of scar formation.Counters the action of UV rays
- Dimethylsulfone MSM is an anti-inflammatory with a high sulphur content which serves to restore health to scar tissue making the skin more elastic.
- D-Panthenol stimulates tissue repair thus aiding normal keratisation.Reduces itchiness and helps keep the skin soft and elastic.
- Allantoin is a natural substance with soothing, protective, and anti-itching properties.
- Silicons exert a protective and filmogenic action. They form a barrier against external agents creating an environment that improves the scar’s appearance.
Presents volatile SILICONS in optimum concentrations, these form a barrier protecting from attack by chemical, physical, and bacterial agents, guaranteeing functional transpiration and hydration to scar tissue.
HOW TO USE –
Apply on the Scars 3-4 times a day; after the application massage delicately for 2-3 minutes with circular movement from the centre to the exterior.